Friday, April 1, 2022

The 3 Days Of Torture

 






I'm not going to do much of an intro but here are the 3 awful days that we did (only awful to me for some reason):  

1. The zoo. Ok, now I'm the only person I know who doesn't like zoos, but the day when I found myself in a car on my way to 4-5 HOURS at a zoo, I almost died (mentally not physically.) The first thing we did was walk over to a bird show where birds did a lot of tricks for 30 min straight (this was the only part of the zoo I didn't hate). After that, we spent 3-1/2 hours looking at animals while Piper took 187 photos on my phone (these are 0.03% of them). Finally, we went to the zoo restaurant and got the worst food in my life. Their pasta had no taste, their hamburgers were crap, and I don't even know what the soup tasted like because I lost my appetite. 

2. The car ride. This one was going great until we got to our 2nd to last stop where we had to walk about a mile to a small waterfall to eat a bad lunch, and then back a mile but this time UP hill to our car. But at least we got ice cream after that. 

3. The tour. This one wasn't that bad, but it was soooooo boring and I slept (or tried to sleep) for around half of it. But now it's all over and we had a day for a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Update On What's Been Going On

 Now I know I haven't posted in a very long time but this time I have a good excuse, nothing interesting happened, like nothing. But ill...