Thursday, April 14, 2022

Our Afternoon In Alcazar


[Mom's note: This is Alcazar in Seville, Spain. I want to tell you why it's special but Wes won't let me.  Read my blog in a few weeks. Wes is better about being up to date!]

Today we went to Alcazar for the afternoon. We started off by standing in a long line to get in. Once we got in, we split up into 2 teams: Kyla and Mom, plus Dad, Piper, And me. We started off by looking at a garden and starting an audio tour, well, everyone but Piper and I did. When we were all ready we walked into the main courtyard to decide what buildings to look in first. We started off with one which had 2 rooms that had some paintings and statues in them. After that, we looked at ancient plates, ya, PLATES. When we were done looking at more empty rooms, we looked at a lot of gardens/courtyards before finding a cafe to have a bite to eat. While we were eating we played 1 hand of cribbage (a card game) and I got this hand.

If you don't know that's a 21-point hand which is AMAZING. After we finished eating I used google maps to find my way back to the hotel while Mom and Piper went shopping and Kyla and Dad wandered around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Update On What's Been Going On

 Now I know I haven't posted in a very long time but this time I have a good excuse, nothing interesting happened, like nothing. But ill...