Tuesday, May 31, 2022

An Update On What's Been Going On

 Now I know I haven't posted in a very long time but this time I have a good excuse, nothing interesting happened, like nothing. But ill give you a quick summery on what weave done. About 2 weeks ago we started our Croatian cruse but on the first day when we where having a swim stop mom hurt her knee when she fell off a paddle board, this made it so she couldn't do much but blog about things we did a long time ago and answer E-mails. After that every day was basically the same wake up, eat breakfast hang out until the swim stop, swim, eat lunch, do math, arrive in the place we are docking, do screen time, go to a grocery store, explore town, do more screen time, go out to dinner, then go to sleep. Nothing exiting to blog about. But after a week of that we decided to do another cruse because moms knee still hurt. On that cruse we basically did the same thing but I did a lot less swimming and more town walks. And after 1 week of that we drove over to an AirBnB thing where we went to a water park (ill blog about that soon) and I did this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Update On What's Been Going On

 Now I know I haven't posted in a very long time but this time I have a good excuse, nothing interesting happened, like nothing. But ill...