Friday, May 13, 2022

I finnaly updated my blog

 


Now I know I haven't posted on my blog in about 10 days, and I have no excuses except that I forgot. now we ae in (get help with this word) and the picture is me sliding down the railing of our hotel, for some reason. We started off our first day here with a tour of a cave, here's some pictures.






At the beginning of the tour we took a train ride into the cave then we got off and our tour guide led us around the cave fore awhile. After a long time of walking around we saw some cave lizards (there nick names was baby dragons". Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures so I cant show you😭😭😭. after we finished the tour we got gelato then when to take a "45ish min tour" (we where there fore more then a hour) Piper and I speed ran looking through the ENTIRE CASTLE lets just say, it was a workout. Once we finally got to go back, we tried to play a move but the internet was being to slow so we just went to dinner. For dinner we when to a PUB that the hotel recommended, I got lamb chops, Mom got (something idk), Dad got a burger, Kyla got steak, and piper got steak. once we finished we drove back to the hotel and I spend at least 30 min sliding down the railing, (its fun leave me alone) then finally got to tired so I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Update On What's Been Going On

 Now I know I haven't posted in a very long time but this time I have a good excuse, nothing interesting happened, like nothing. But ill...