Wednesday, April 13, 2022

The Kids Day Alone


 Don't ask why I put milk as the picture, but like I said I'm REALLY bad at taking good pictures. My sisters an I started off the day by sleeping until about 10:00am, and then going to a supermarket to get milk, granola bars, and other stuff. When we got back we had breakfast and talked about what to do today. Once we finished with breakfast, we did homework. Kyla and I both did a math lesson, and Piper did a blog post. After a bit, we went to a nearby bakery for a bite to eat. When we got back we had lunch and I did some pixel art. After I was bored of pixel art, I did some Minecraft and PUBG mobile then listened to an audiobook. And finally, after hanging out at the hotel for like 4 more hours, Mom and Dad got back and we ate dinner and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Update On What's Been Going On

 Now I know I haven't posted in a very long time but this time I have a good excuse, nothing interesting happened, like nothing. But ill...