Saturday, April 2, 2022

Arriving In France

 



Today we arrived in France. Well, I mean after a 4-hour plane ride. Once we arrived, we quickly realized that it was extremely windy. I had to hold on to my hat all the way to our Uber. After a 30 min drive, we got close to our Airbnb and walked the rest of the way (yes I was holding on to my hat then too).
Once we unpacked and settled in, we went to get croissants. When we finished our croissants we walked over to a tourism building to find things to do. Mom and Dad decided to take a walking tour but we cut it short (thanks to me 😉). Then we chilled at our Airbnb until it was time for dinner. For dinner, we went to a nearby restaurant that turned out to be a Chinese restaurant... oops. Piper and I both got noodles with beef, Mom got soup and dumplings, Dad got beef and onions, and Kyla got duck. (By the way, the pictures are weird because I forgot to take any other pictures in France)

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Update On What's Been Going On

 Now I know I haven't posted in a very long time but this time I have a good excuse, nothing interesting happened, like nothing. But ill...