Sunday, March 27, 2022

Arriving In Cyprus!





After 3 nights with no good wifi, today we finally arrived in Cyprus. We are here for 6 days and it's surprisingly warm. In Cyprus, there are cats everywhere. We saw these cats just on the first day!!! Our hotel/apartment is very nice too with a pool, good wifi, a full-on kitchen, and comfy beds. Since we are here for so long with no plans, here is what everyone wants to do:
 1. Piper wants to bake the whole time. 
2. Mom wants to explore Cyprus the whole time.
 3. Dad wants to do whatever Mom wants.
4. Kyla wants to.... well, I don't know.
5. I want to play at the pool and pet cats. 
But somehow I think Mom's going to get her way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Update On What's Been Going On

 Now I know I haven't posted in a very long time but this time I have a good excuse, nothing interesting happened, like nothing. But ill...