Thursday, March 24, 2022

Me And Pipers Day Alone

 

Today me and piper had a day alone because dad, mom, and Kyla went to Petra again. After they left I did a blog post and piper worked on a math lesson. Once I was done with my blog post I took a small nap break while piper kept working. After I was done with my nap break I did 2 of my math lessons (because mine are short and pipers are long) and then me and piper lessons to some music before going to lunch. Now this lunch was weird because we went to a restaurant by ourselves (mom left us some money) I did all the talking and we both got cheese burgers. After we got back we asked Google random questions before mom, dad, and Kyla got back.

(I don't have any pictures for this one sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Update On What's Been Going On

 Now I know I haven't posted in a very long time but this time I have a good excuse, nothing interesting happened, like nothing. But ill...