Friday, April 8, 2022

Our First Day In Spain


I am no longer going to do the "arriving in a place" title, because that got boring too fastπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘. Today was our first full day in Spain, we started off the day with a tour for about 3 hours, I think. We started the tour by walking to the wax museum (A museum of wax sculptures of famous people) to find our guide, we never actually went in. Once we did, we started off by walking around talking about the history off some buildings for like 1-2 hours. When we were like halfway through our tour we stopped to get churros dipped in chocolate for a treat, then we did a bit more walking and talking about building. Sometime along the way someone forced balloon swords into our hands and made us pay for them, we didn't have quite enough so we got one sword for free. Kyla gave her to a kid, mine popped, because I was twisting it, and piper kept hers because she felt like it. After a bit more walking we made it to a park with a pretty fountain where our tour ended. Once the tour ended, Piper and I walked a mile back to the apartment, while mom, dad, and Kyla kept walking around while me and piper did some homework and chilled.
By the way if you want to know the Wi-Fi password for some reason here it is



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Update On What's Been Going On

 Now I know I haven't posted in a very long time but this time I have a good excuse, nothing interesting happened, like nothing. But ill...