Sunday, April 10, 2022

What We Are Going To Do For Our Last 2 Days In Our Hotel In Spain

Today is our last full day in our Barcelona hotel. That's kinda sad because this is the first place in a month that had good Wi-Fi for blogging and, well, games. But maybe our next place has good Wi-Fi to🀞🀞🀞. We started off the day slowly. I woke up light-headed and extremely hungry. For breakfast, I had 2 pieces of toast and a big bagel. Once we finished I went back to bed to rest, while the others went to an art museum. While they were gone I tried to sleep, took a not-so-warm shower, and threw up a lot. After I barfed, I texted Mom that I was sick, but after I threw up I felt a lot better. After another nap, I walked around town and got myself cookies. After I got back I did some math (and this blog post) while eating my Oreos. And if you're wondering, we still have one more place left in Spain, so we're not done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Update On What's Been Going On

 Now I know I haven't posted in a very long time but this time I have a good excuse, nothing interesting happened, like nothing. But ill...