Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Piper's And My Day Alone 2.0

I'm sorry this one has no pictures but I'm seriously bad at taking them. This was Piper's and my 2nd day alone. After sleeping in a bit, we started off the day by vibing to some music before going to a crepe place for breakfast. Once we finished our crepes, we walked to a store on our way back to the Airbnb. At the store, we got chocolate and tried to get peanut butter but they had none. When we got back Piper made cookies and I listened to an audiobook. After the cookies were done, I did a math lesson and a blog post (not this one). Since Piper needed a parent to help her with math, she just did a blog post. Once we were both done, we ate some cookies and vibed to more music. Finally, we both did a bit of art on our phones (I did pixel art and she did a color by number) while waiting for Mom, Dad, and Kyla to get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Update On What's Been Going On

 Now I know I haven't posted in a very long time but this time I have a good excuse, nothing interesting happened, like nothing. But ill...