Monday, April 18, 2022

The Most Interesting Day In Italy

 






Sorry I haven't been posting for a while but now we are in Italy and I'm going to tell you about the most interesting day we had. The day started off slow and we kids chilled in the hotel until about 2:00pm. When we were all ready to go, we got into the car and drove about 3 min to town. When we got to town we walked about 11 min to a piazza for lunch. I got a cheese pizza, Piper got a hamburger, Kyla got pasta carbonara, Dad also got a hamburger, and Mom got a salmon salad. After we finished lunch we took a 2-hour tour of a duomo (cathedral). We started the tour by looking around the main room. We had also bought the most expensive tickets so we could look into the towers. After looking around the towers for a while we looked into the museum. here's a video . After we finished looking around the museum we walked to the beach where we ate gelato and played in the sand until dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Update On What's Been Going On

 Now I know I haven't posted in a very long time but this time I have a good excuse, nothing interesting happened, like nothing. But ill...