Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Our Beach Break





 Now, I know I have bean posting randomly but now ill tell you about the place where we are staying right now and what we do here. On the first day we did nothing but swim in the pool, eat, and do homework. On the second day we planed to go to town but me and piper got into a fight and then we just walked out to a beach island. The third day we went snorkeling, me and piper got out first because nether of us have any body fat to keep us worm. The forth day we walked to town to eat pizza and gelato but on the way there dad stepped on an sea urchin. Finally the fifth day mom, dad, and Kyla went snorkeling again but we and piper stayed at the hotel and did homework. (P.S. I when swimming in the pool every day.) So that is what we did in this hotel, and after this is Egypt!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever met a pool you didn't like, Wes? :) Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete

An Update On What's Been Going On

 Now I know I haven't posted in a very long time but this time I have a good excuse, nothing interesting happened, like nothing. But ill...