Wednesday, February 23, 2022

The Elephant Reserve



 I'm telling you my blog posts are so random, because now I'm writing about the time we went to an elephant reserve that was before we went to the giraffe reserve. We were driving to our next hotel but our login time wasn't for a while so we stopped at an elephant reserve. After we walked down to a flat area with a fenced in place for elephants, we waited a while for the staff to bring in the elephants in. They began feeding them with milk, and after that they gave them some water to satisfy them. Then one of the staff brought out a microphone and began talking about why the elephants were there, what they did there, how they took care of them, and what caused the elephants to become orphans. After a long speech, we walked back up and "adopted an elephant" which basically mean that we pay them money to take care of the elephants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Update On What's Been Going On

 Now I know I haven't posted in a very long time but this time I have a good excuse, nothing interesting happened, like nothing. But ill...